Who Really Won?

Sunday, November 07, 2004

For What It's Worth Department

Allegedly from a Kerry/Edwards staffer...

My take on the voter fraud situation

I don't know more than I've told you about the position of the Democratic Party or KE04, but I do know this:

We should be looking at every possible instance of fraud and fighting tooth and nail to bring it to light.

Speaking on my own behalf, something strange happened on Election Day, and we have to figure out what it is.

Many Americans have lost faith in the integrity of the vote, which is a tragedy for our democracy.

Again, I'm not involved in any discussions that are taking place in the Party leadership about this issue, so please don't think I'm keeping anything from you.

All I know is it's time for us to fight like EVERYTHING is on the line, which it is.